- Greater number of robust training sessions and professional development seminars focused on 21st Century contemporary law enforcement trends and issues.
- New Conference Badge rate is available to active members who are aged 65+. YLP Graduates who are not FBINAA Members can purchase Conference Badges at the Member Rate. Both of these new badge types include the same offerings and benefits as the Conference Badge – FBINAA Member category.
- Enhanced family guest experiences with the opportunity to participate in optional free and paid activities over four full days during the Conference, A Family Lounge serving as a central headquarters for registered guests and offering a variety of free interactive activities for all ages.
- An opportunity for attendees to purchase tickets to optional evening events or to go “on your own” to experience attractions and nightlife in Cleveland.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have the registration fees changed for 2022?
Registration fees for the Conference Badge have stayed the same as last year. The Family Badge fee decreased to the lowest rate in over a decade. Both registration fee types allow you to pick and choose which meals and events are best for you. Start with a Conference or Family Badge and then add on evening events as you wish. It’s an economical way to get the most from your conference experience. Also new this year is a discounted rate available to active FBINAA members aged 65+. This new rate allows for the same access as the Conference Badge.
In addition to my conference registration, what meals and events can I add-on?
Most registration fees are set low so that you can buy-in to evening events as you wish. The Basic Training Badge registration allows for access to training sessions and the exhibition but is not eligible for optional events or activities.
What is the Basic Training Badge registration?
Member and non-member sworn law enforcement personnel have this badge option if your focus is on quality law enforcement training and finding new innovative products and services for your agency. This registration type does not allow for buy-in for optional events and activities, except for what is already included in the package. Click here for full details.
What’s the best way to get started with registration?
Before moving to the registration page, be sure to review these items.
- Review the conference fees on the registration page to see what is included and which registration is best for you
- Register (members and non-member law enforcement first) and then secure a hotel room at one of the hotel options